Adjustable Vision Glasses
$39.95 - $39.95
Our Adlens Promise
- Free delivery
- Lifetime guarantee
- 90-day hassle-free trial
Adjustable-Focus reading glasses, with a magnifying boost for those difficult to see jobs.
- 2.8X Magnifying Boost
- Adjustable vision glasses for any distance from 9 in. – 6.5 ft.
- Alvarez Dual Lens Technology
- Lifetime Warranty and 90 Day Hassle Free Trial
- Eliminates the need for different strength readers
Will it work for me?
UZOOM Precision Adjustable-FOCUS Reading Glasses are perfect for you if:
- You currently wear over the counter reading glasses, this product will work for you whatever your reader power
- You wear contact lenses to correct your distance vision, these will allow you to see up close at different distances
- You have never worn glasses before and are struggling to see up close
- You don’t currently wear prescription glasses
Support & FAQs
How are they different to the reading glasses I can buy at CVS or Walmart?
Traditional reading glasses that are sold in retail stores are set to work only at a single distance. Purchasing UZOOM Precision removes your need for multiple pairs of readers with different diopter strengths. UZOOM Precision glasses offer a 2.8X magnifying boost for those extreme close up details.
What strength can UZOOM Precision be adjusted to?
Our Precision Glasses can be adjusted from +0.5 – +4.0 Diopter. This equates to as close as 9 inches to just over 6 feet.
How can I be sure these will work for me?
If you are having difficulty focussing up close or have to use different strength readers for different tasks these will work for you.
Are they suitable for wearing for computer screen work?
Yes, but our UZOOM Screen Protect product has been specifically designed for screen work or wearing whilst using other digital devices.
Do I get accessories with my UZOOM product?
Enclosed with you glasses is a handy fold-up case and cleaning cloth.
Are these sold in any retail stores?
Currently our UZOOM product is only available direct from Adlens.
Find out more on our Support & FAQs page