Adlens UZOOM Precision
Instantly adjustable glasses
Our Adlens Promise
- Free delivery
- Lifetime guarantee
- 90-day hassle-free trial
An adjustable focus reader, with a magnifying boost for those difficult to see jobs.
- Focus clearly from 9 inches up to 6 feet away
- Daily close up tasks
- Reading & fine detail
Take advantage of our 90 day trial*, if you are not happy with them send them back and we will refund your money – it’s that simple
Will it work for me?
- If you currently wear over the counter reading glasses, this product will work for you whatever your reader power
- If you wear contact lenses to correct your distance vision, these will allow you to see up close
- If you are over the age of 45 who has never worn glasses before and struggling to see up close, then this product is ideal for you
- If you wear prescription glasses, this product will not work for you
Support & FAQs
How are they different to the reading glasses I can buy at CVS or Walmart?
Traditional reading glasses that are sold in retail stores are set to work only at a single distance. Purchasing UZOOM Precision removes your need for multiple pairs of readers with different diopter strengths. UZOOM Precision glasses offer a 2.8X magnifying boost for those extreme close up details.
What strength can UZOOM Precision be adjusted to?
Our Precision Glasses can be adjusted from +0.5 – +4.0 Diopter. This equates to as close as 9 inches to just over 6 feet.
How can I be sure these will work for me?
If you are having difficulty focussing up close or have to use different strength readers for different tasks these will work for you.
Are they suitable for wearing for computer screen work?
Yes, but our UZOOM Screen Protect product has been specifically designed for screen work or wearing whilst using other digital devices.
Do I get accessories with my UZOOM product?
Enclosed with you glasses is a handy fold-up case and cleaning cloth.
Are these sold in any retail stores?
Currently our UZOOM product is only available direct from Adlens.
Find out more on our Support & FAQs page